Treat yourself to a few unforgettable days in Tux!
Our new apartments were combine pure cosiness with modern comfort. Feel warm and welcome! See the gallery above to get a first impression of our aparments. The Apart Alps is located only 2 kilometres away from the village centre of Lanersbach and 5.5 kilometres from the Hintertux glacier. Right next to our house, you will find a bus stop from where you can take the free ski bus and hiking bus. This will bring you wherever you need to go for exciting or relaxing activites during your holiday in Tux: the best ski resorts in winter, the most beautiful alpine scenery in summer. Staying at our Apart Alps means your are ideally based in the middle of the unique natural world in Tux, enabling you to explore new parts of this beautiful are every day – on skis, on foot, on bikes, whatever you want!
Summer and winter – we are looking forward to welcoming you as guests!
The Wechselberger family – Maria and Roland
- Centrally located, in the vicinity of the bus stop of the ski bus and hiking bus
- Our apartments are right next to:
- Entrance to the “Luggi Gredler” cross-country skiing track
- Two tobogganing runs (Grieralm, Höhlensteinhütte)
- Freeride and powder snow runs are possible
- 10 minutes’ bus ride to the Hintertux glacier
- 3 minutes’ bus ride to the Zillertal 3000 ski resort
- Many mountainbike routes
- Many walking and hiking trails from easy to difficult
- E-Bike rental and routes
- Kids’ activities
- Fresh and clear mountain air!
- Car-free holiday!
Top services for our guests
- Apartments for 4 to 6 guests with balcony or patio
- Depot for skis and ski boots at the cable car station
- heated boot room in our house
- free Internet (WiFi) in the entire house
- daily bread/breakfast service
- parking outside the house
- parking garage
- cot and highchair available on request (free)
- Our apartments are non-smoking
- Our aparments are suitable for people suffering from allergies – hence no pets are allowed.
The Wechselberger family, Tux